Why use Joomla! CMS?
Content Management System (CMS)
CMS driven websites make it easy for administrators and contributors to add content to their sites without the need for specialist coding skills. There are several offerings of CMS including Drupal, Mambo, Wordpress and our favourite Joomla!
Joomla! is one of the most powerful and most popular Content Management System (CMS), which enables you to build websites and powerful online applications very easily and quickly. Joomla! is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
There are many websites now offering professional looking Joomla templates, making the setup of an e-commerce shop or photography website even simpler, these are available from template developers such as YouJoomla.com
Joomla! is used all over the world to power websites of all shapes and sizes from amateur to corporate.
- Corporate websites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business websites
- Non-profit and organizational websites
- Community-based portals
- School and church websites
- Personal or family homepages
We offer one of the best value Joomla Web Hosting services around, these are some of our features:
- 30 days free trial hosting!
- Instant Hosting Account Setup
- Free Joomla! script Installation using our 1-click install
- Joomla! compatible hosting for all versions from 1.5 to the latest 3.0+
- Joomla! optimised hosting with PHP 4, PHP 5 and PHP 7 Support
- .htaccess support - Needed for Joomla SEF (Search Engine Friendly) links
- Zend and Ioncube support - Needed for some Joomla! components
- Linux Joomla! Hosting
- Free automated daily backups of your site
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
There are more Joomla! specifics offered with our hosting, take a look at our hosting Control Panel and see for yourself how advanced it is, yet incredibly simple to use and navigate.
- Safe Mode OFF - Easy Joomla installations
- mod_rewrite Enabled - Needed for Joomla SEF
- GD support - Needed for many Joomla components
- Fully managed files/folders permissions - No Joomla permissions errors
- XML Support - Easy Joomla Installations